Monday, September 26, 2011
Versatile Blogger Award!!
Jeanne from Perfect Imperfections gave me The Versatile Blogger Award! Well, me and 14 other lovely ladies, but I'm pretty stoked at being acknowledged! I immediately went and changed out of my pj's, they just seemed too casual for accepting an award. Thank you Jeanne!!! Sometimes you think you might be talking to yourself when you have a fairly new blog, so it is more fun than I can tell you to meet other bloggers out there and connect. Jeanne does amazing work on furniture and my favorite project of hers is "The Beast". Mostly because it is an awesome restyle and I am very familiar with furniture that I would also refer to as "Beasts". I am very new to this award stuff, so I'll try to do this right.
As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow…
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Award 15 other bloggers with this award.
Thank you again Jeanne,and here goes!
7 Things you might not know about me:
1. God is an awesome presence in my life, and I hope I live and bring glory to him with my actions.
2. I cry every time I hear the National Anthem...EVERY TIME.
3. I also cry during Hallmark commercials.
4. I've moved homes 27 times in my lifetime.
5. I'm a bit of a homebody at times. I find I get a bit cranky when we've been on the go,go,go too much with no down time. Could be because of #4
6. Fishing & Camping are my idea of a perfect vacation. Unless we're talking Hawaii, and no tents please.
7. I'm a bit of a weather nerd. I find it all fascinating, and I like to be prepared for all the day may throw at me.
Now the hard part, because there are more than 15 blogs out there that I follow and am inspired by. So, I'm trying to acknowledge all of those that helped me to decide that I could try my hand at the furniture restyling business.
1. Marian@Miss Mustard Seed
2.Cassie@Primitive & Proper
3.Flo@Go With the Flo
4. Amy & Emily @Sisters of the Wild West
5. Colleen@The Painted Turtle
6. Sharon@Elizabeth and Company
7. Katie@Wildwood Creek
8. Beth@Unskinny Boppy
9. Lesley@The Homeless Finch
10. Amanda@The Ivy Cottage
11. Betsy@Betsy Speerts Blog
12. Tammy@The Prairie Pixie
13. Kathleen@Kathleen Creations
14. Suzanne@S Robin Everyday
15. Julie@The Painted Parlor
So, thanks again Jeanne!! This has been fun. Hope you'll all visit Jeanne and all these great ladies blogs. I wish I could acknowledge all 30 or 40 that I follow almost every day!
There are so many truly inspiring people out here!