Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lots of Thanks!!

I am so very thankful!  First I must apologize for forgetting to thank 2 very important blogs for featuring my pieces in the past week (or so) due to my distraction with the Prairie Market preperations.  So belated thanks go to Sharon of Elizabeth & Co. for featuring my Arles Dresser.  Sharon has been a huge mentor for the Prairie Market ladies as we followed a format similar to theirs.  I love her furniture, and their tag sales are Grand affairs back in Maryland!  Also, a giant thanks goes to Cassie of Primitive and Proper for featuring my Petite Desk with a Pedi on her blog!  Cassie has also been a huge source of inspiration, information and encouragement on this journey.  I think of Cassie as something like the Welcome Wagon Lady of the blog world of furniture and decor bloggers!  She is ALWAYS there with a positive comment on a new post, a welcome to blogland for the newbie, a feature just when you need a boost of confidence, and is just one of the sweetest most genuine people!  Some day I'm going to hop along on one of my Mr.'s trips back to D.C. and escape to go meet these ladies in person.  Yes I am!

I'm also so very thankful for all of the wonderful people who came by to shop, visit, and support our 2nd Prairie Market!  The weather cooperated (Thank you Lord), and it was just a gorgeous day surrounded by gorgeous people.  We had so much fun, and I think a lot of happy people left with fabulous finds.  Maybe next time I'll have the presence of mind to run around snapping pictures of everyone enjoying the shopping experience to feature here.  We hope you enjoyed it so much that you'll consider attending the next Prairie Market, October 12 & 13, 2012, same location.  We'll have lots of new things to share with you by then, so be sure to mark your calendars.  (No Husker games that weekend so no worries there ;-) ).

If there was a piece of furniture or a decor item you regretted not purchasing or if you had too much going on yesterday to attend the sale be sure to contact the individual vendor to arrange a purchase.  I know I will be updating my "pieces for sale" (button on the top of my home page) during the coming week, so give me a few days and you'll find the items that are still available listed there. 

Everyone, have a super week, I'll be back with some finishes later in the week.  And I tell you I dreamed about my next piece to work on last night.  That's how encouraged I am to keep on creating new pieces!  THANK YOU!
 Blessings
Deb

1 comment:

  1. aw deb, you just completely made my day! seriously!!!!
    and i love that sharon, too! :) would love to meet you one day!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!