Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Updates

For those of you who came to our first ever Prairie Pickers & Peddlers Market and left thinking about a piece of furniture I have updated my site.  At the top of this page on the button marked "Pieces for Sale" you will find the sold pieces removed and some of the pieces from the sale added.  This is not a complete listing so if you don't see it contact me and describe it and I'll get back to you.  And if you describe something that was Tammy's or Suzanne's I'll send you their direction.  We certainly enjoyed meeting you!  I've had a couple of nice days catching up on errands and turning our "shop" back into my home!
I have received a couple of commission pieces to start on this week, I'll be sure to show you the before and afters on those as well as any new pieces from my stash that I complete.  I do hope you'll check back and follow along as the journey has really only just begun!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!