Monday, July 28, 2014

Versatile Wardrobe, Meeting YOU, and Prayers

Pin It
Happy Monday!  I've got a new reveal for you today.  I've been working on lots of littles lately and they are mostly at all kinds of stages of the process.  Here's a pic of 2 of them.  Nice big chalkboards made from the doors off of my display cabinet at the Brass Armadillo.
I actually used some APC Top Coat on these to make them more wipeable for the chalk markers.  Regular chalk still works too.  These will be available at The Prairie Market, but I may do one more to put in the Brass Armadillo soon.

I also finished this HEAVY duty piece.  It is super sturdy and extremely versatile.
It was a nice pickled oak from I'm guessing the 80's or early 90's.  It's clean as a whistle and has oodles of great storage potential.  Look!

Cubbies, shelves, drawers, oh my!  Where would you use it?  The Home Office, the Craft Room, the Family Room, the Nursery, the Play Room, the Kitchen, the Bedroom??  Seriously, this piece would fit everywhere.
I even kept it pretty neutral and painted it in American Paint Company's Rushmore over Dollar Bill.  It is waxed and buffed for a nice finish.  What do you think of it?

The Brass Armadillo staff has told me the paint is really taking off and that several of you asked to see me.  Unfortunately I'm not able to be there every day, though I do stop by a couple times a week to restock and fluff the space up.  I would LOVE to meet all my new paint customers though so if you  let me know, and I can make it work, I will meet you out there to talk paint and projects and questions.  In the meantime, take my card and call or email me and I'm always happy to help.  There are new classes listed at the Armadillo and they can also be found up above if you push the APC Paint Classes button.  Hope to talk to you soon!!

And on a personal note, I would gratefully accept prayers for my little warrior Chickie as she undergoes surgery tomorrow.  She is a brave, strong, smart little girl, and I know she will bounce back from this procedure quickly, but having the prayer warriors among you out there whispering her name is always welcome and appreciated.  So, keep Ellarie in your prayers!
Love you to the Moon and Back Baby Girl!

Have a beautiful week!
Deb

3 comments:

  1. best of luck to ellarie! hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whispering Ellarie.... Ellarie.... Ellarie, this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little behind catching up on my blog reading. I hope Ellarie's surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!