Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving!

A wee break from painting and all the other things that have been keeping me busy to say "Happy Thanksgiving"!

I am thankful for:

My Lord and Savior and ALL that he provides.

My supportive and loving Family.  You all have no idea how much it means to have you here with me every step of the way on my journey.  I LOVE you all more than you can ever even imagine.

My Country. where I enjoy freedoms, rights, and privileges many others do not have.  May I never take it for granted.

My Friends who grant me unconditional acceptance and support and love and laughs.  I could not live without all those laughs girls!

My Business, each step has been a surprise and a great joy!  And meeting new people, clients, and other Bloggers has been the biggest bonus of all!

My Church, my Community, and our Schools...we are so very blessed!

And for Ellie, who told me last night, "I'm thankful to God for giving me the best water in the world to drink!"  I hope you will always remember to be truly grateful for all the graces in your life.

Blessings to you all as we celebrate another Thanksgiving!
Deb



1 comment:

  1. Great reminders.
    Appreciate your sincerity,
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!