Monday, October 1, 2012

Racing toward the Finish Line!!!

Well you didn't think I'd left you hanging here for no good reason did you?!  In addition to nursing a sinus infection for the entire month of September, I have been diligently working in the workshop.  Like an elf, or Rumpelstiltskin, or something along those lines.  All of us have self-imposed expectations of what we wanted to have ready to go.  We'll get there, and the world will continue to spin if that last table doesn't get painted or wreath doesn't get glued up.  But I will say that, from what I have heard from the ladies, THE PRAIRIE MARKET, is going to be packed to the gills with goodies.  Do stop by!

Here are some recent finishes of mine.  Just not sure I can part with that buffet...But if I can't then there will be another one for sale instead.  There that will make someone happy!


See anything you might like?  Don't forget, October 12 & 13th.  The info. is on the side bar and up on the top buttons.

And for some more immediate fun, NJ & Co. is hosting another Ladies Night Out with food and beverages on Thursday.  They will be open until 8:00 for shopping.  I just put some new pieces in up there, and the other ladies are getting in a ton of new Fall items!  There is some seriously gorgeous stuff in the shop right now!  Tell them Debbie sent you!

Hope you all are enjoying the gorgeous Fall weather!
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Of course, everything is just lovely, but that little white bench is truly something special......love it!!!!!L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pieces, Deb! I'd definitely go for that round table and the buffet. Love how you left the top stained on the buffet and I love the graphic you put on the table. Wish I was in the area for this sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pieces! the buffet is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, can you send that buffet my way? It's really beautiful Deb! Sounds like you've been a busy girl. Hope your sale is wildly successful!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!