Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

I am THANKFUL for:
A loving GOD that provides, always.
A supportive, loving family, and especially for my MR. and the 3 Little's (who aren't so little anymore)!
A community of friends who help hold me up when I need it most and bring me so many giggles and laughs.
Included in the above, but deserving of a special mention my fellow Prairie Pickers & Peddlers friends, Kathleen, Tammy, Suzanne, & Kirstin, that probably best understand what makes me tick!
The many Military families who serve with Courage, Dignity, and Strength.  You are ALWAYS in our prayers.
Living in a free Country, with rights and liberties we often take for granted.
A Wonderful new group of supportive friends from so many fantastic blogs all around the world.  How cool is that?!
Being able to realize a few dreams, start some new ventures, vent some creative juices.
A warm home filled with Peace and Plenty.
Good health, both my own and my family's.
Warm & Happy Memories of loved ones no longer here on Earth. 
The unwavering love and loyalty of family pets, well, at least the dog Ginger. I'm never sure how far I should trust the cats not to be plotting a revolt, but I do treasure those purrs.
New projects, new client-friends, and the excitement that comes with fresh challenges.
And many, many things that would take me a lifetime to list.

I wish you all a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.  My hope is that you are able to celebrate all that truly makes life fabulous.  Laugh a lot, hug a lot, love a lot, be Truly Thankful,  and perhaps most importantly, remember those who need us, have lost hope, or are struggling.  

Blessings to you!
Deb

1 comment:

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!