Friday, September 18, 2015

Something about September

Pin It
So, we had the big sale in July.  Which is earlier than we normally do, but we are excited to be offering the Prairie Market Holiday sale in November.  Woot, woot!  Normally I fall out of a rhythm of posting in the Fall, this time it happened in the Summer.  I'm trying to get back on my game people (if any of you are still here).

So, last night I had a workshop.  We had so much fun making the spinning caddy that was a pinterest inspired project.  Great group of women, great project, and great results.  Can't beat that!  Thanks to the Ladies, Laurie, Julie, Darcy, Kay & Deanna for all the laughs.  We all stayed on task and you gals really rocked this project!  Can't wait for the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!