Thursday, August 29, 2013

Here I Am!

Pin It


AWOL again.  Actually I have been closer than normal.  I am hermiting a bit here at home to meet some upcoming deadlines with work.  Custom projects that took longer than expected, unexpected work (it's really a good thing), and family time (a very good thing).  It always gets crazy this time of year with the kids heading back to school, new rhythms to establish, 2 September birthdays to celebrate, new activities to support, meetings to attend, yada, yada, yada.  I've determined that most of you just handle all of that much better than I do!  It's OK, and if all it means is an occasional knot in my stomach, lump in my throat, tear in my eye, and a date with a glass of wine at the end of the day then it's all good compared to all the other things happening in the world right now.  

Here I Am Lord, is one of my all time favorite hymns.  I think a listen to those words would be a good idea for me here.

I shall return with some sneak peeks and hopefully some more fully finished projects soon.  Thanks to those that haven't totally given up on stopping by the blog!
Deb

4 comments:

  1. all i read was glass of wine, so everything will be ok. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never give up on you sweet Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we've had this conversation before ... it's a constant struggle to juggle it all for sure! Take a deep breath and enjoy that glass of wine. A bowl of ice cream doesn't hurt either, just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI.... that's one of my fav's too.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!