Friday, February 1, 2013

NJ & Co. News and a Custom Piece Reveal

Good Morning Friends!  It's cold out there.  Can I hear an AMEN?

I just wanted to let my local, Midwest area peeps in on a brand new service NJ & Co, where I vend some of my furniture pieces, is now offering.  Who doesn't want to know when new items have been marked down?  Who doesn't want to know when a shipment of fantastic new things has arrived?  Who doesn't want to receive special VIP discount savings?  Here are the details, and stay tuned after for a quick custom furniture reveal!


NJ & Co.
Guess what?  NJ & Co. is now sending secret sales and specials to our VIP customers. And you're one of them. With our new VIP Text Club, we're sending text messages (no more than 10 per month) to let you know
about fabulous finds and special happenings in the store. 
Here's all you need to do: 
Text the word:  NJCO to 36000
As a special bonus, when you text, you will get a text back that gives you 10% OFF one regular-price item! So, next time you're in the store, just show us your text and you'll get the discount.
Thanks so much for your business, and we'll see you soon!
-NJ & Co.

Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel.
Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Terms & Conditions available at

Go, text, get signed up right now!  Even if you don't live in Omaha, you might live close enough for a road trip when you see hear about some of the stuff in there.  Yesterday a friend and I stopped by... oh my...new art work, new RAD, and I do mean Rad chandeliers and light fixtures.  
Here's a quick pic at my new treat for myself.  
 We have a Golden, and this reminds me of the age of my oldest 2 girls when we first got our Golden.  Isn't this cool?!  I got more, and if I'm thinking about one of the light fixtures for my laundry room.  Shh, the Mr. doesn't know about that yet...

Now, in addition to creating some furniture treats for NJ & Co., and for our best of times Prairie Market, I've also been able to take on some custom furniture refinishes.  It's definitely keeping me hopping (whew)!

Sadly, I'm a dork and have rarely managed to get a photo of a finish before it gets picked up.  Here is one I just completed and it has returned to it's lucky birthday girl!  I just have to say that you gotta like a husband that would do this for his Mrs. for her birthday.  Thinkin' outside the box, love it!
A lovely french dresser, finished in ASCP Old White, heavily distressed, light and dark wax.
Here's a better photo of the true color.  I don't know what happened with that yellow mess above.
The clients seemed genuinely happy with the results...which is the best feeling EVER!  They were very sweet, very patient as they waited their turn, and very happy.  

I've got another finish to share next week.  Another custom piece in the "winter workshop" aka my dining room/everything room, and more pieces to come.  Have a great weekend everyone and stay warm and safe!

Deb

1 comment:

  1. I bet your client was thrilled! That dresser is a classic! And oh yes, it's really cold out there!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!