Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back in the saddle again

I'm back from a great vacation/reunion/wedding week in Colorado.  Sadly, now I'm watching so much of my old stomping grounds go up in flames! Yikes!  Prayers for friends and followers in all of the affected areas!

No pictures this post, I have no idea where the camera even is.  And with the extreme heat in the midwest today I won't even step foot in the workshop.  I will say that I managed to snag a few good finds to bring home and work on soon while in CO.  My Mr. even managed to hit a garage sale and was so proud to tell me that he found a small table to drag home with us for a dip and a re-do!  Funny.

Anyway, didn't want you to think that I had skipped out permanently and I'll be back with some new things very, very soon.  Have a great week, and if you don't hear from me by Friday then check the laundry room where I could very well be trapped under a massive amount of dirty clothes!!

Deb

3 comments:

  1. I thought that you had jumped into that Lady Gaga pit, got nailed in the face with a ball and was recovering on some deserted island in the middle of the Pacific!! lol jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What materials were used to make the pit?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!