Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Feature and ...Winning!


First I want to give a huge shout out to Sharon at Elizabeth & Co. for featuring my buffet today as part of her new weekly link party!!  Sharon is so sweet and she has been instrumental in helping out my group here in NE figure out how to best set up occasional sales that mimick their fabulous events.  She is such an extremely generous person and I am so lucky to have found her out here in this vast blog universe!  Thank you Sharon!

And.....WINNING!

You heard that right.  Last week Cassie at Primitive & Proper held a giveaway for the new ebook,
Welcome Home by Shannon Acheson.  It is full of tips, tricks, and ideas for creating a beautifully cozy home.  And yes, yes, yes, I won a copy!  Woo Hoo!  What a wonderful gift!  I have already been skimming through my copy, and I can't wait until all the kiddos hit the rack tonight and I can sip my way through some herbal tea and page through my book.  Thank you to Cassie for hosting another amazing giveaway.  You are forever inspiring me with your projects, and I just love how you so joyously "share the love" out here with giveaways, sweet comments, and helpful tidbits!  The content of your blog is amazing and something I hope to one day aspire to!

And thank you to Shannon, {aka} design, her blog is amazing and I will be a regular reader there.  I am so impressed with all of the work and insightful ideas you have in your ebook!  I am sure I will gain some great inspiration (desperately needed here) to get some problem rooms completed soon.  The timing couldn't have been better.

Ah, despite the "terrible, malingering crud" that seems to have invaded all the bodies in my house this week, it has been a good day!
Stay well everyone!
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Oh Deb, thank you for the kind words! You deserved the feature for your fabulous work! And I was so happy to be able to give you girls a few tips on occasional sales. My feeling is that we're all in this together! So glad that we connected. It's nice to have friends out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked out Elizabeth & co but will!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!