Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Belated Thank You!

I must thank Karen at Redoux for the feature on my buffet last week!  I love everything that Karen shows us on her blog at Redoux, so I am beyond flattered that she liked something that I did!  Who, Moi?  Merci Karen!  And that is pretty much the extent of my French, but Karen knows french, and she knows french furniture as well as lots of other types of furniture. I want you all to stop on by, say hi and check it out.

I have no great photo reveals today, though I have been keeping busy.  Hopefully I'll have a post up later this week with one of the projects I finished for my home.  I've been fairly selfish lately and working on projects for the home front.  Heaven knows there is plenty to do.  I'd also like to find some time to "purty up" the blog.  There isn't much that intimidates me for long, but the thought of accidentally pushing the wrong button and totally losing everything I've put on here scares me into inaction!  I'm working on it though. 

I hope you all have a lovely, lovely last half of the week! 
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the feature!!! It's always so fun to get noticed on something you put your heart into. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!