Wednesday, December 31, 2014

State of the Store!

Pin It

Ok, I know it's not an actual store but just wanted to give a quick shout out that the booth at The Brass Armadillo has been restocked with Paint and Brushes.  I have more product on order and am excited about some new paint coming during the next few months.  Keep your eyes peeled here, on my Facebook page (Twice Nice Furniture and Decor) and now, big gulp, on Instagram (Twice Nice Furniture)!

There are most of the new quarts in stock.  Voyage, a gorgeous new blue; Sackcloth, a beautiful neutral that I think I am going to be using a lot this year; Cannonball, the new black; Leather Boots, the name says it all and it makes such a great base color; Crushed Tea, a darker taupe, yum; and more of the colors ordered for us to play with this year!

I'll try to get this post updated with some of the colors here later today.  Right now I must run to play with the children home from school.  Because these are the days that pass so fast, and I love these kids!  Happy New Year!  Can't wait to see what you all have planned for 2015 and I can't wait to show you what I have planned!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say something, it will make my day!